competition 2

Go down

competition 2

Post  sandred on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 pm

The compitition is between guys and girls. You say 1 and the next person after say 2. If girls or boys reach 5 they win.


Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

sandred

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Join date : 2010-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Admin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm

sandred wrote:the compitition is between guys and gils.u say 1 and the one after say 2.if girls or boys reach 5 they win

I'm a guy just to make it clear Razz

Anyway, 1.

Oh and no text speak i'll fix up your post this time Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 203
Points : 530
Join date : 2010-06-18

View user profile http://ichatz.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Cookie on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm

2 Smile
avatar
Cookie

Posts : 47
Points : 59
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 24
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

oh

Post  sandred on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Cookie, if you're female say so, not go on, boys number to help them win

EDIT: Edited that as best as I could, not sure what you were trying to say though Neutral

sandred

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Join date : 2010-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  sandred on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm

1

sandred

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Join date : 2010-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Cookie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am

sandred wrote:Cookie, if you're female say so, not go on, boys number to help them win

EDIT: Edited that as best as I could, not sure what you were trying to say though Neutral

I'm a girl but I don't get it! Why did you start at one again? I thought we were all going to count to five as a whole, and if the person who was 5th was a girl, girls win, and if the person who was 5th was a boy, boys win... scratch

I think the competition is to see whether guys or girls can get to five first as in both boys and girls start from 1 scratch

Oh I see... why did you write this in my post? This is confusing, and people are going to think I talk to myself lmao Laughing



Last edited by Cookie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : answered question)
avatar
Cookie

Posts : 47
Points : 59
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 24
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 am

Oh an Cookie, we need a mod for "The Ladies Lounge" forum. We need a girl to run the forum/make threads and to get members for the forum. The forum is for women specifically, although I will, from time to time, check up on the forum to make sure the rules are being carried out and it is being modded correctly!

Interested Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Posts : 203
Points : 530
Join date : 2010-06-18

View user profile http://ichatz.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Cookie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 am

Admin wrote:Oh an Cookie, we need a mod for "The Ladies Lounge" forum. We need a girl to run the forum/make threads and to get members for the forum. The forum is for women specifically, although I will, from time to time, check up on the forum to make sure the rules are being carried out and it is being modded correctly!

Interested Very Happy Very Happy

Ok but as far as I can see, there isn't one Neutral
And how am I supposed to get more members...? lol
avatar
Cookie

Posts : 47
Points : 59
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 24
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Cookie wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh an Cookie, we need a mod for "The Ladies Lounge" forum. We need a girl to run the forum/make threads and to get members for the forum. The forum is for women specifically, although I will, from time to time, check up on the forum to make sure the rules are being carried out and it is being modded correctly!

Interested Very Happy Very Happy

Ok but as far as I can see, there isn't one Neutral
And how am I supposed to get more members...? lol

Check in Rec, you're a mod...if you have fb advertise the forum on groups/pages..if you have twitter post a link to the forum. Make some threads in the forum to get it started

Admin Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Posts : 203
Points : 530
Join date : 2010-06-18

View user profile http://ichatz.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Cookie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Cookie wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh an Cookie, we need a mod for "The Ladies Lounge" forum. We need a girl to run the forum/make threads and to get members for the forum. The forum is for women specifically, although I will, from time to time, check up on the forum to make sure the rules are being carried out and it is being modded correctly!

Interested Very Happy Very Happy

Ok but as far as I can see, there isn't one Neutral
And how am I supposed to get more members...? lol

Check in Rec, you're a mod...if you have fb advertise the forum on groups/pages..if you have twitter post a link to the forum. Make some threads in the forum to get it started

Admin Very Happy

Cool Smile So is it basically a forum for just girls? lol
avatar
Cookie

Posts : 47
Points : 59
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 24
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Cookie wrote:
Admin wrote:
Cookie wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh an Cookie, we need a mod for "The Ladies Lounge" forum. We need a girl to run the forum/make threads and to get members for the forum. The forum is for women specifically, although I will, from time to time, check up on the forum to make sure the rules are being carried out and it is being modded correctly!

Interested Very Happy Very Happy

Ok but as far as I can see, there isn't one Neutral
And how am I supposed to get more members...? lol

Check in Rec, you're a mod...if you have fb advertise the forum on groups/pages..if you have twitter post a link to the forum. Make some threads in the forum to get it started

Admin Very Happy

Cool Smile So is it basically a forum for just girls? lol

Yup...any boys come into the forum just edit their posts/delete them...as a mod your able to do that in that forum Smile For example i'll start a thread and make a post you can edit Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 203
Points : 530
Join date : 2010-06-18

View user profile http://ichatz.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Cookie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Cookie wrote:
Admin wrote:
Cookie wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh an Cookie, we need a mod for "The Ladies Lounge" forum. We need a girl to run the forum/make threads and to get members for the forum. The forum is for women specifically, although I will, from time to time, check up on the forum to make sure the rules are being carried out and it is being modded correctly!

Interested Very Happy Very Happy

Ok but as far as I can see, there isn't one Neutral
And how am I supposed to get more members...? lol

Check in Rec, you're a mod...if you have fb advertise the forum on groups/pages..if you have twitter post a link to the forum. Make some threads in the forum to get it started

Admin Very Happy

Cool Smile So is it basically a forum for just girls? lol

Yup...any boys come into the forum just edit their posts/delete them...as a mod your able to do that in that forum Smile For example i'll start a thread and make a post you can edit Smile

Done Smile
avatar
Cookie

Posts : 47
Points : 59
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 24
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: competition 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum